South End Athletic Company
South End Athletic Company was founded in 2009 by former college roomates and track teammates Justin Burden and Dan Fitzgerald. They have a passion for the athletic lifestyle from footwear to clothing to accessories, and their store sells only the best from Asics to Moving Comfort.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10am - 8pm; Fri, 11am - 7pm; Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun, 10am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ground level
- Founding Date: Oct 26 2009
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Asics, Brooks, Saucon, New Balance, Sugoi, Quiksilver Performance, Moving Comfort, CW-X, Oakley, Maui Jim, Nathan, Siege Audio, Freestyle USA, Hugger Mugger, Mizuno
- Parking: On-street: metered
- What makes this community special?: The shops, businesses and restaurants all accumulating in South End.