Rocca, located near the intersection of Harrison Avenue and Randolph Street, specializes in the culinary traditions of Liguria, a coastal region in Northwestern Italy. It offers an extensive selection of seafood, both raw and cooked, in addition to other Italian favorites, such as gnocchetti and its own braised pork. Rocca also offers a Sunday brunch and features a large slection of cocktails and wine.
The restaurant is also outfitted with the Albany Room, which can fit up to 14 guests, and the Harrison Room, which can fit up to 60 guests.
- Hours: Dinner hours: Sun - Thu, 5:30pm - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 5:30pm - 11pm. Bar hours: Mon - Wed, 5pm - midnight; Thu - Sat, 5pm - 2am; Sun, 11:30am - 11pm. Brunch hours: Sun, 11:30am - 3pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Street-level entrance
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Cocktails, wine, appetizers, seafood, meat, poultry, desserts
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.roccaboston.com/menus/
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Italian
- Signature dishes: Swordfish belly escabesche with spicy fennel, cucumber, spring onion. Whole wheat tagliarini with parmesan, meyer lemon, blueberries, mint
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Tiffani Faison
- Features: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fine dining, Fun, Late-night, Romantic
- Dress code: Casual