This neighborhood park has something for everyone. Nestled between Hanson and Waltham streets, the park features two children's play areas, a half basketball court, multiple benches and a circular grass field. Leashed dogs are allowed in the park, and both play areas are gated.
The toddler play area contains plastic, age-appropriate toys and structures, most of which have been donated by neighbors and volunteers. A separate playground for older children features a large wooden play structure complete with slides and monkey bars.
- Hours: Daily, dawn until dusk
- Handicap Accessible: Entrances are level with the sidewalk.
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Playgrounds
- Restrictions: No alcohol
- Wi-Fi: None
- Area: .38 acres
- Features: Jungle gym, Slides
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches