Habit OPCO is an outpatient substance abuse treatment center with locations throughout New Hampshire, Vermont, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Massachusetts. Services include an initial screening and orientation to explain what the clinic does, methadone treatments and supervised withdrawal, counseling for those in need and related medical services. Follow-ups are available to ensure patients stay clean long after their initial treatments. Call for further details.
- Fax: 617-442-1660
- Hours: Dosing hours: Mon - Fri, 5:45am - 12pm; Sat, Sun, 6:15am - 11am. Counseling hours: Mon, Wed, Fri, 6am - 3pm; Tue, Thu, 5am - 3pm; Sat, Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair ramp, door, bathroom
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Insurance accepted: Neighborhood Health Plan, Fallon Community Health, Network Health, BMC HealthNet, Mass Health, MBHP, Megellan, CCBH, Catamount Blue, Medicaid
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Scope: Regional
- Type: Drug and alcohol abuse
- Services: Out-patient