Blackstone Square is large sunny park with a working fountain at its center. This is a well-loved and well-used neighborhood park that has become a gathering spot for residents and dog owners who frequent the grassy areas with their pets. A swingset provides entertainment for younger visitors and there are ample benches in both the sun and shade.
- Hours: Open daily until dusk
- Handicap Accessible: All entrances are level with the sidewalk.
- Founding Date: 01/01/1855
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Features: Benches, Playgrounds
- Wi-Fi: None
- Area: 2.44 acres
- Features: Fountain, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches