1. Today should be sunny with a high near 37 degrees. However, the best is yet to come. Wednesday is expected to be sunny with temperatures in the high 50s and temperatures could reach 65 on Thursday.
2. For everything you need to know about Super Tuesday in the South End (polling hours, locations, etc.), . Also, to take a sneak peak at your ballot, .
3. If Super Tuesday wasn’t super enough, the Taste of the South End is from 7 to 9:30 p.m. tonight at the . This year’s event features samplings from more than 40 of the neighborhood’s top restaurants, live cooking demonstrations, a silent auction and raffle and, of course, beer and wine tastings as well. The event benefits the AIDS Action Committee of Massachusetts. Ticket information.
4. Big Sister in need of volunteers: The Big Sister Association of Greater Boston is in need of 15 volunteers, or “Big Sisters,” for a school-based program in the South End. For more information, visit the association’s website or contact the association at 617-236-8060 or email@example.com.
5. Who is your favorite dentist in the South End?