1. It’s supposed to rain this morning, but Christmas Eve and Christmas should both be mostly sunny with temperatures in the high 30s to low 40s.
2. First graders at got cooking lessons Wednesday morning at from chef Corey Comeau. Stephi’s on Tremont will also be sponsoring the school’s vegetable garden in the spring.
3. In case you missed it: Maurice Beaudet, one of Boston’s homeless, Thursday. Beaudet lives in transitional housing on Shawmut Avenue run by the Pine Street Inn.
4. There was a . The suspect handed a teller a note, received money and then fled on foot toward Massachusetts Avenue, according to Twitter reports. Did any South Enders witness the crime? If so, let us know what you saw.
5. State Rep. Marty Walz, D-Boston, that would ban city clerks from collecting marriage fees on work time.