1. Keep your umbrella close by. It’s supposed to be another rainy day, with temperatures right around 50 degrees. The rain is expected to stick around for tomorrow but clear out by Friday.
2. Residents will have one last chance to weigh in on the , from 8 to 10 a.m. this morning at the Franklin Square House, 11 E. Newton St., before the plan heads to the full Boston Redevelopment Authority Board on Thursday, Dec. 15. At , BRA representatives will give , and then residents will have an opportunity to share their opinions.
3. The Eight Streets Neighborhood Association will hold its monthly meeting from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. this evening in fifth-floor board room. According to the agenda, projects at 5 and 21 Dwight St. and 251 Shawmut Ave. will come under consideration.
4. There will be starting at 7 p.m. at 811 Massachusetts Ave. Tickets are $5.
5. Don’t forget to – you could win a $25 gift certificate to the restaurant in Somerville. This week’s entries must be received by noon tomorrow (Thursday, Dec. 8).