1. Partly Sunny: The National Weather Service predicts a partly sunny day on Tuesday with a high near 77 degrees. There is a slight chance of rain after 1 p.m. The evening will cloud over and cool off to about 65 degrees.
2. Arts in the Park: Join in on a free day of multicultural activities for children and families at today from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Enjoy activities from Mama & Me, the Boston Center for the Arts, Museum of Fine Arts, Medicine Wheel Productions, the South End Library, and more. There will also be performances from Martin Case (10:30am) and Puppet Showplace Theater (11:45am), as well as face painting, sno cones, and snacks.
3. Boston Children’s Festival: Families, bring your kids down to The Playstead in JP's Franklin Park from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. for the Boston Children's Festival. Enjoy face painting, arts and crafts, games, a magic show, a puppet show and plenty more. This is a free event.
4. Try out the YCMA - Every Tuesday in August, you can try out the classes at the YCMA for free. Have fun and get active with classes like Spin, TRX, Aqua Zumba, Cadio Sculpt, and more.
5. Web Start Women: Web Start Women is an organization devoted to bringing more women into web design and development. They are hosting a Photoshop and web design class on the 14th floor of the Cambridge Innovation Center today at 6:15 p.m. Bring: a photo ID, your laptop, and $50.
Things you can do every day on South End Patch: