1. Another Nice Day: The National Weather Service predicts a warm, sunny day tomorrow with highs near 86 degrees. The evening will cloud over with a low of 72.
2. Shop Til You Drop: StyleFixx invites you to join thousands of Boston’s most fashion-forward women for two nights of dream shopping in October at the . Tickets are $16 and are on sale now for the Oct. 24th and 25th shopping party, which will feature the latest in fashion, beauty and emerging trends.
3. Twilight Talks: From Animal House to Our House: Author Ron Tanner tells his story of buying and restoring a Victorian house that was wrecked by a notorious fraternity. His lecture will be held at 6:30 p.m. at The Otis House at 141 Cambridge St., Boston. The price of admission is $12.
4. eBook Help: The Central Branch of the Boston Public Library is hosting a lecture on eReaders. You can learn how to check out books from the BPL through OverDrive. This free class runs from 6 to 7 p.m.
5. Hedwig and the Angry Inch: Rock goddess Hedwig is back! This award winning rock musical has gained cult status to the tune of Rocky Horror and Reefer Madness. Admission is $25 at OBERON, 2 Arrow St., in Cambridge from 8 to 10 p.m.
Things you can do every day on South End Patch: