1. Weather: The National Weather Service is predicting a warm, partly sunny day with a high of 78 degrees. The evening will be partly cloudy with a low of 69 degrees.
2. Fashion's Night Out - Before you head into Newbury Street tonight, consider staying right here in the South End. That's because the South End is the Red Light District for Fashion's Night Out, and participating local businesses will be offering snacks and refreshments as well as special shopping opportunities. .
3. …It’s A Love Thang: The Boston Playwrights Theater is hosting two plays about what we call love. Come see “In the Gift of an Organe” and “The Delicate Art of Customer Service” from 7 to 9 p.m. Admission is $25, $15 for seniors and students.
4. Second Annual Fashion Night Out: Copley Place will play host to an evening of high end fashion shows from 6 to 9 p.m. This event is free to all. Newbury Street will also be shut down to traffic for the event.
5. Author Talk: “Termination Orders” Leo Maloney will debut his first novel for the thrill seeker, cover operation fans and anyone looking for a quick read. He will be holding a book launch party at the Boston Public Library from 6 to 8 p.m.