1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a warm sunny day with a high near 85 degrees. The evening should be clear with a low of 66 degrees.
2. Registration Open: Looking to enroll your youngsters in a new program? Registration for 's (304 Columbus Ave.) Pretzel Kids is now open. It's a 45 minute structured kids yoga group that uses imaginative yoga, games, postures and breathing to explore balance and harmony in a way kids can grasp. Classes start on Monday September 10 at 4 p.m. .
3. Cell Phone Photography: Learn the basics of photography including composition and aesthetics at the Institute for Contemporary Art. Bring your cell phone down to the ICA at 1:30 p.m.
4. Shopping Spree: Gilt City is featuring deals from South End companies LAZ Parking, Anita Kurl, Red Lantern and Phillippe Matignon in a special South End Spotlight on their site today. Happy shopping!
5. Grab Your Running Shoes: For the weekly fun run starting at the , (652 Tremont St) at 6:30 p.m.
Things you can do every day on South End Patch:
- Share your news with the rest of the community. Click here to add an announcement.
- Add your events to our events calendar.
- Click here to sign up for email updates.
- Click here to follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
- Share your thoughts on your community in a blog. Click here to get started.