1. Wild Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a partly sunny day with a high of 84. Isolated thunderstorms are expected after 2 p.m. In the evening, there will be thunderstorms before 7 p.m. and after 1 a.m. It will be mostly cloudy with a low of 67.
2. “Dream Big” with Cornell “Sugarfoot” Coley: “Sugarfoot” is a musician, dancer and educator in Boston. Come on down to the BPL to dance to his Afro-Latin Jazz. This free concert is for children and their guardians. It starts at 10:30 a.m. in the Rabb Lecture Hall.
3. Clover Lo-fi Movie Night: If it doesn’t rain/thunder, come on down to Dewey Square for aClover picnic and watch Back To the Future projected on the side of the Clover Truck. The picnic box costs $10for a choice of sandwich, salad and a drink from the truck. They are making popcorn for everyone as well. Movie starts runs from 7 to 9:30 p.m.
4. Os Gêmos: The ICA will present the first solo exhibition in the U.S. of Brazilian brothers Otavio and Gustavo Pandolfo, better known as Os Gêmos. The twins are a major presence in the urban art/graffiti world, famous for surrealistic dream paintings, sculptures and installations. Their wpork will be on display from August 1 to November 25.
5. Mayor Menino’s Wednesday Night Concerts: It’s disco night! Stardust will be playing at City Hall Plaza for free at 7 p.m. Let’s hope it doesn’t rain.