1) Blackstone/Franklin meeting tonight: The Blackstone/Franklin Square Neighborhood Association meets tonight. The agenda includes presentations on the Puerto Rican Veterans Memorial, Mt. Washington Bank and Pathways to Wellness. The 7 p.m. meeting is at the Franklin House.
2) The many faces of SoWa: If you missed Sunday’s art alk and open market, you missed a lot. .
3) Tell your best story about mom to the Y: Healthy living is a great gift for Mother’s Day. The will give away a two-month family membership, $100 Visa gift card, three personal training sessions and a nutrition consultation for your stories about mom. Share your story on the site, and the Y will put it on their Facebook page. The top five most-liked stories win the prize.
4) Senseless vandalism: Looks like someone killed a young Elm tree at 605 Mass Ave.. The report was made on Citizens Connect and picked up by Universal Hub. You can see a picture of the damage here.
5) Weather: There’s a 60 percent chance of rain and an expected high of 56 today, according to the National Weather Service. There’s a good chance of rain through Friday, so keep the wellies and umbrella at the ready.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something