1. Enjoy some good food and swank surroundings at the 11th annual : The $35 event's proceeds go to HomeStart, Inc., a nonprofit that combats homelessness. The event at 32 utland Square featres music and food from .
2. Be a Big Sister: . They match girls ages 7-15 with adults. You'll spend time with your little sister, giving her a friend and role model.
3. Boston City Council’s Committee on Education: The Boston City Council will meet at 11:00 a.m. to discuss various programs and curriculum in the Health and Wellness Department is providing in grades K-12.
4. Art Student Thesis Exhibition: graduate students from the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth will have their work on display throughout the month of June at the Bromfield Gallery in Boston’s SoWa arts district. This exhibition marks the tenth anniversary of the CVPA’s annual MFA Thesis. It will feature work in artisan, design and fine arts work created by students at New England’s only public college of visual and performing arts.
5. Free Small Business Legal Clinic: The Boston Public Library is hosting a free clinic with an experienced business attorney who is here to address your business concerns. This event runs from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.