1) Pride in the forecast: . Whether that will appease the weather gods during the weeklong events (starting June 1) remains to be seen.
2) In case you missed it: Boston’s lost another independent voice: WFNX was sold to ClearChannel earlier this week. . With FNX gone, where will you go to find new music? Is rock music dead in Boston? Or have you moved on to a different station, podcasts, Pandora, Spotify or some other service?
3) Support Project Place by attending . Enjoy live jazz, food catered by HomePlate, and enter a contest to win Neil Diamond tickets. The event starts at 6 p.m. and the suggested donation is $25.
4) Business owners, claim your listing: Plenty of South End businesses have signed up in just the last week, including, , , , , , , and . Ask your neighboring business owners why they signed up, and about the great free tools they’ve gotten in return. Just find your business in our directory and click on the claim button.
5) Weather: Expect lots of sunshine today and a high near 70 degrees, according to the National Weather Service. Even yesterday’s humidity is gone.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something