1. Live music: Jazz enthusiansts should head t0 the Beehive tonight, where the Greg Hopkins Big Band plays at 9 p.m..
2. In case you missed it: Check out our . You can also or peruse some of the over the weekend.
3. Flicks for kids: The North End branch of the Boston Public Library will be hosting films for children from infants to age 12. Interested parties are asked to call 617-227-8135 ahead of time to see if the event has been rescheduled or canceled. This event goes from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
4. Native Arts: Come check out the collection of work from Native Communities from the New England area at the Children’s Museum. General admission is $12.
5. Boston Landmarks Brass Ensemble with 100 Violins from the Pope John II Academy: Come hear the Boston Landmarks Orchestra’s Brass Ensemble collaborate with the Pope John Paul II Catholic Academy in Dorchester Park from 6 to 7 p.m. The ensemble and 100 violinists will play a wide range of tunes. If it rains, the show will be held in the Pope John Paul II Catholic Academy gym at 2200 Dorchester Ave.