1) Support local growers and artisans: . Hopefully the weather holds out so residents can enjoy the local goods for sale outside of 304 Columbus Ave.
2) Let the neighborhood cover the cost of your kid’s college books: If you have a high school senior at home, listen up: The Blackstone/Franklin Square Neighborhood Association has extended its deadline for scholarship applications. The group was able to give eight $1,000 scholarships last year and hopes to top that in 2012. We have all the on South End Patch.
3) Catch a tune in the courtyard: The Boston Public Library has released its summer courtyard concert series schedule. You can learn all about the eclectic mix of acts on the city’s website.
4) Claim your listing: South End business owners can claim their listings on Patch. When they do, they get all sorts of tools to help promote their business, read and respond to reviews, link to their Facebook pages and so much more. If you own a business, find it in our directory and click on “claim my listing.”
5) Weather: There’s a 40 percent chance of rain today, including a low to moderate chance of strong thunderstorms, according to the National Weather Service. The high temperature should reach 80 degrees.