1) The kids are alright: Columnist Angela Wang had an interesting conversation with her kids about last month’s Time magazine photo. .
2) Food truck update: The Taco Truck is scheduled to set up camp at Harrison and E. Concord this afternoon and evening. You can track Momogoose, Savory Food Truck and all of the other food trucks that nestle into the South end at the city’s list and map.
3) Circle Night at Fresh Paint: Artists recently fanned out across Boston to paint city scenes. You can bid on those pieces and more at at 6:30 p.m. tonight at the Copley Society of Art.
4) Hooray for sharing: Hubway has reached a couple of milestones, including 250,000 rides since its inception. That’s a lot of rides for the young bike share program. There are currently six Hubway stations in the South End.
5) Weather: The National Weather Service is calling for a winner today. Expect sunshine and a high of 78 degrees.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something