CWE Boston - “Understanding Government, Corporate and Local Certification Options for Your Business”
Interested in landing contracts with state or federal agencies?
Interested in being a supplier to large corporations?
Certification is key, but can be extremely confusing. Join The Center for Women & Enterprise for this complimentary business seminar and learn:
- What certification is and how it can help you expand your business network and ultimately grow your business through large-volume contracts with government agencies and corporations
- Which certification(s) are right for your business
- Whether your business qualifies for certification
- What each certification process entails and how to get started
- SBA WOSB/EDWOSB, 8(a), and HUBZone for Opportunities with the Federal Government
- Massachusetts WBE/MBE/DBE (SDO & DOT) for Opportunities with the Commonwealth
- WBENC (Women’s Business Enterprise National Council Certification) for Opportunities with Corporations
Date: Thursday, February 7
Time: 9 – 10:30am
Cost: Complimentary, but pre-registration required
Location: The Center for Women & Enterprise
24 School Street, 7th Floor
Boston, MA 02108
Please register here: http://cweboston-certificationoptions.eventbrite.com
Contact Natasha Fevre at email@example.com or (617) 532-0224 with questions.