1. Rain Headed Our Way: The morning will start off sunny but will cloud over with a chance of showers and thunderstorms, according to the national weather service. Temperatures will reach a high the low 80s with a 50 percent chance of rain. Thunderstorms and showers are likely in the evening.
2. The 92nd Annual Feast of the Madonna Della Cava: kicks off Friday in the North End starting at 7 p.m. Come enjoy the street festival at the corner of Hanover St & Battery St.
3. What to Read Next: The Boston Public Library is offering a class about five websites you should use when searching for your next book to read. This free class is perfect for a rainy day. Friday, 2:30-3:30 p.m. at the Central Library.
4. Free Fridays at The Sports Museum: Playing tonight and through the weekend at (791 Tremont St.) is The Pillowman. Written by noted Irish playwright Martin McDonagh, The Pillowman examines the complex relationship between the artist and the state, and ponders the culpability for acts inspired by works of art. The show runs from 8-10 p.m. on Friday and Saturday, and through next weekend.
5. MFA Summer Friday: will be performing in the Calderwood Courtyard at 5:30 p.m. Friday. This event is free with admission at the Museum of Fine Arts.
Things you can do every day on South End Patch: