1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a warm, partly sunny day with a high in the low 60s, with a slight chance of showers.
2. Flu Clinic: Head to the South End Community Health Center (1601 Washington St.) from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. today for a free flu clinic. If you have questions about the flu or flu vaccines, call the Infectious Disease Bureau at 617-534-5611.
3. For the Kids: Head to Coco Baby (1636 Washington St.) on Wednesdays for a fun-filled afternoon of play time, arts and crafts, music, and more. Drop off your kids from 3 to 6 p.m. and UrbanSitters will be teaching, playing, and making music with your kids while you enjoy an afternoon to yourself. See here for more information.
4. Get Stronger: Every Wednesday Integrated Mind & Body (304 Columbus Ave.) offers a "Morning Stretch" class at 10 a.m. The class focuses on stretching and waking up your body. See here for more details.
5. Editor on vacation this week: Your editor Sara Jacobi is on vacation from Wednesday of this week through Monday of next week. You can contact Roberto@patch.com for any issues while I'm gone. Remember, you can post any events and announcements directly to the site. See below for information on how to post.
Things you can do every day on South End Patch:
- Share your news with the rest of the community. Click here to add an announcement.
- Add your events to our events calendar.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news updates.
- Want up-to-the-minute news? Click here to follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
- Share your thoughts on your community in a blog. Click here to get started.