1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a warm, cloudy day with a chance of rain and a high of 70 degrees. The evening will be cloudy chance of rain and lows in the 50s.
2. Brew and Chew: Join Harvest Restaurant’s Chef Mary Dumont and the Brooklyn Brewery and spend an evening discovering delicious recipes and the beers that make them even better. Tonight's "Brew & Chew" class gets underway tonight from 6-9 p.m. Cost is $70. See here for more information.
3. Arts After School at the Children’s Art Centre: Open to children kindergarten to first grade to explore the art world while interacting with others in a supplement classroom. The cost for the entire five week course is $630 at the Children’s Art Center in the South End. See here for the details.
4. Poetry Workshop with Boston Poet Laureate Sam Cornish: The Boston Public Library is offering a poetry workshop with Boston Poet Laureate Same Cornish from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
5. Latino Heritage Month Celebration: City Councilor At Large Felix Arroyo will be hosting a Latino Heritage Month Celebration at Boston City Hall from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. The South End's Vejigantes Restaurant will be one of the Latino-owned businesses honored.
Things you can do every day on South End Patch:
- Share your news with the rest of the community. Click here to add an announcement.
- Add your events to our events calendar.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news updates.
- Want up-to-the-minute news? Click here to follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
- Share your thoughts on your community in a blog. Click here to get started.