1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a clear day with a high near 48 degrees. The evening will cloud over and the temperature will drop to 35 degrees.
2. Zumba for a Good Cause: Tomorrow night from 7-9 p.m., head to The Z Spot Boston (121 E Berkeley St.) for a night of Zumba® Fitness dedicated to Hip Hop music, all in the name of hurricane sandy relief. If you can't make the event, they are also accepting donations of blankets, gloves, hats, diapers, flashlights and more or make a donation online: http://bitly.com/U5mYzm. See here for more information.
3. Holiday Cooking Class: Discover how to achieve the ultimate holiday feast (and eat it afterwards) during a cooking class with Scampo (215 Charles St.) chefs Lydia Shire and Simon Restrepo. Lydia and Simon will demonstrate how to craft three courses for your holiday table, while you enjoy light bites and a specialty cocktail. The class runs from 5:30-8:30 p.m. and costs $150 per person. See here for ticket information.
4. Author Talk: The Boston Public Library is hosting a duo author talk with Diana Renn, author of Tokyo Heist and Gina Damico, author of Croak. The two will be talking young adult books from 3 to 4 p.m.. The lecture is free and so are the snacks!
5. This Will Have Been: The Institute for Contemporary Art is hosting This Will Have Been: Art, Love and Politics in the 1980’s from November 15 to March 3.
Things you can do every day on South End Patch:
- Share your news with the rest of the community. Click here to add an announcement.
- Add your events to our events calendar.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news updates.
- Want up-to-the-minute news? Click here to follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
- Share your thoughts on your community in a blog. Click here to get started.