1. Weather: The National Weather Service is predicting a rainy day with a high of 48 degrees. The evening will be cloudy with a low around 37 degrees.
2. Performance at Beehive: Head to The Beehive (541 Tremont St.) tonight for the eclectic sound of flute duo Flutronix.This one-night only show blends classical instruments with a new age sound. The show gets underway from 9 to 1 a.m. There's no cover and reservations are recommended. See here for more information.
3. Whole Foods Donation Day: If you shop at Whole Foods Market Symphony today, 5 percent of your purchase will go towards the Future Chefs' scholarship campaign. Your shopping can help fill a students backpack with books and materials for college. You can also meet Future Chefs supporter, Andy Husbands of the South End's Tremont 647 and watch him demonstrate some Thanksgiving tricks to prepare for the holidays. See here for more information.
4. Annual Newbury Street League Holiday Tree Lighting Ceremony: Stop by Hynes Convention Center at 5 p.m. for the Annual Newbury Street Holiday Tree Lighting Ceremony.
5. $5 Yoga Class: Join in on the community yoga class at South End Yoga to experience PranaVayu (pra-na-vah-yu), Boston’s rapidly growing style of Vinyasa yoga. Cost is $5 only for the class and all levels are welcome. See here for more details.
Things you can do every day on South End Patch:
- Share your news with the rest of the community. Click here to add an announcement.
- Add your events to our events calendar.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news updates.
- Want up-to-the-minute news? Click here to follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
- Share your thoughts on your community in a blog. Click here to get started.