1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts showers and thunderstorms before 3 p.m. Temperatures will reach 81 degrees, dropping to 62 degrees in the evening.
2. Trivia Tuesdays: Swing by for team trivia tonight. Teams will battle for prizes from 8 to 10 p.m.
3. Better Bones and Balance: Head to (304 Columbus Ave.) for the beginning of a six-week class that focuses on building total body strength and improving your balance at the same time. The class runs from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. on Tuesdays. Price is $17. .
4. Author Talk: Theodore Grippo will be at the main branch of the Boston Public Library discussing his book, With Malice Aforethought: The Execution of Nicola Sacco and Bartolomeo Vanzetti from 6 to 7 p.m.
5. Upcoming Event: The 10th annual Boston Arts Festival starts September 7 at Christopher Columbus Park. You can read more about it here.
Things you can do every day on Sorth End Patch: