1. Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and patchy fog in the afternoon. Warm temperatures should remain with highs in the lower 70s and wind gusts picking up in the afternoon.
2. Union Park's is going out of business. A sign on the clothing store's window announced that after four years, the boutique will be closing at the end of May. "It has been a pleasure being a part of the South End and Boston communities - we have loved getting to know you all," the sign read. Check back for storewide sales in the next month.
3. Blackstone/Franklin Square neighbors - head over to tonight for the , a night of food, drinks and conversation. The social starts at 6:30 p.m. but arrive a little early to take advantage of $1 tapas. There will also be appetizers and a cash bar.
4. will be donating 25 percent of its sales between 5 p.m. and 9 p.m. tonight to AIDS Action Committee to provide HIV/AIDS prevention, care and advocacy for thousands of people all over Greater Boston.
5. Congratulations to South End resident and former Patch contributor who has been selected as District 7 City Councilor Tito Jackson's Communications Director. Wilson and four other staff members were approved by the Council on Tuesday.