1. Weather: The National Weather Service is predicting a cloudy partly day with a high in the mid 40ss. The evening will clear up at cool off to about 30 degrees.
2. For The Moms: Bring yourself and your kids to Blo (437 Columbus Ave.) on Monday mornings from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. for a special hair appointment where there'll be a playspace, juice boxes and snacks for the little ones, and time for yourself to get your hair done. Appointments are $35 and must be booked in advance. See here for the details.
3. Election Day Approaches - If you don't vote, you're not allowed to complain, as the saying goes. Check out our Election Day Preview for information on contested races, polling places, a sample ballot and ballot questions. Share with your neighbors to help get out the vote.
4. Remembering World War II: The Boston Public Library is hosting a free film screening about Tuskegee Airmen at 6 p.m. at the Rabb Lecture Hall.
5. Boston Minuteman Council Hosts Salute to Scouting Gala: The Boy Scouts of America Boston Minuteman Council will host its 36 Annual “Salute to Scouting” gala at Boston’s Seaport Hotel all day long today.
Things you can do every day on South End Patch:
- Share your news with the rest of the community. Click here to add an announcement.
- Add your events to our events calendar.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news updates.
- Want up-to-the-minute news? Click here to follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
- Share your thoughts on your community in a blog. Click here to get started.