1. Not to sound like a broken record, but it should be sunny today with temperatures in the mid 40s.
2. Don’t know where to eat on Valentine’s Day with that special someone? BostonChefs.com has compiled an extensive list of Boston restaurants’ Valentine’s Day specials, including menus, prices and links to reservations. Click here for more.
3. A team of entrepreneurs from a variety of local businesses will host an introduction to entrepreneurism (try and say that three times fast) from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Friday, Feb. 10, at the . The event is recommended especially for those interested in starting their own business. To attend, you must register today, it’s free and very quick. Click here for more.
4. Two weeks ago, the Max Warburg Courage Curriculum, a program taught in Boston’s public middle schools, celebrated its 21st anniversary at the John F. Kennedy Library. At the celebration, Hurley School teacher Willie Gould spoke about the profound effect that the Courage Curriculum has had on his students. Also, his sixth-grade students’ personal narratives were framed throughout the room. South End residents Amy and Ethan d’Ablemont Burnes (pictured) attended the event.
5. There will be a beginning computer class for adults at 4 p.m. today at the . Space is limited.