1. It’s shaping up to be a relatively warm week in Boston. Highs are expected to be in the mid-to-high 40s throughout the week. Today’s high is 44 degrees. Rain is expected to hit the area tonight, starting around 6 p.m.
2. With , the MBTA is holding a series of public meetings, two of which are nearby the South End on Monday, Jan. 23. Both meetings are in the city’s Transportation Building, at 10 Park Plaza (in the building’s second floor conference rooms to be exact). The first goes from 1 to 3 p.m., the next from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m.
3. The Ellis South End Neighborhood Association’s Board of Directors will meet at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 24, on the fifth floor of the , 19 Clarendon St. No agenda has been posted yet on the association’s website.
4. The Worcester Square Area Neighborhood Association will meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 24, in conference rooms C and D on the second floor of the , 88 East Newton St. No agenda has been posted yet on the association’s website.
5. Busy last week? If so, be sure to check out our . It’s the easiest way to get caught up to speed on everything South End related.