1. It’s expected to be a sunny morning, with clouds moving in later in the afternoon. Temperatures should be in the low to mid 30s.
2. Mayor Thomas M. Menino will be in the South End at 5:45 p.m. this evening to host his annual Youth Summit with the Boston Public Health Commission and local teens. The summit, on the fourth floor of the Finland Building, 774 Albany St., focuses on preventing underage drinking and will discuss the environment surrounding alcohol consumption, the prevalence of alcohol marketing that targets youth and how the city’s youths are working to be part of the solution.
3. The Pilot Block Neighborhood Association will hold its monthly meeting from 6:30 to 8 p.m. tonight at the . The agenda will tackle the recent upswing in neighborhood crime (“Is it time to revive a Neighborhood Watch?”), nominations for the association’s new leadership, street cleaning changes and more.
4. In need of the perfect Valentine’s Day gift for that special someone? , including a betta fish and a cooking class.
5. The deadline to register to vote, make a change of address or declare a political designation in time for the March 6 Presidential Primary is one week from today, Wednesday, Feb. 15 (Request a Voter Registration Form). All registrations must be postmarked by that date. Offices in City Hall, room 241, will be open until 8 p.m. on that date. See the city’s website for complete details.