1. Warm Weather: The National Weather Service predicts another warm and sunny day with a high near 87. The evening temperatures will level off around 67.
2. Lush Life: Enjoy some Jazz piano played by Andy Lantz tonight at Club Cafe. The evening of mid-century standards begins at 8 p.m..
3. J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge: Register for the 3.5-mile road race and stick around after for the post race party. Starting at 7:15 p.m. on the Boston Common, the 29th annual J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge race benefits many charities and is fun for everyone involved. Costs $45.00.
4. WFNX Downtown Boston Block Parties: Nothing says summer like a patio party with live bands, a cash bar and food from downtown restaurants. This free event is for the 21+ crowd. It goes from 5-8 p.m.
5. Franklin Park Drop-In Youth Sports Night: Come down to Franklin Park Drop-In Youth Sports Night at 50 Walnut Avenue Boston, MA 02130. There will be pick-up games of basketball, flag football, Frisbee, double dutch and kickball as well as a tennis clinic. There will also be a BBQ. This event is free to all, running from 5-8 p.m.