1. Still cooking: The National Weather Service predicts a mostly sunny with a high near 87. The evening will cool down to about 61.
2. Trivia time: Demonstrate your superiority by marhsalling useless facts for fame and glory. returns to Club Cafe at 8 p.m..
3. Boston Photo Diary Exhibit: By using daily photographs, a new comer from France has created a photo diary of her new beloved home. This exhibit is on display at the Mayor’s Gallery, City Hall City Hall and is free of charge.
4. Sunrise Yoga: With a bit of luck, you might get a healthy exercise in before it gets too hot. Yoga class begins at 7:45 a.m. at the Wharf District Parks, High Street & Atlantic Ave, free of charge. Bring your own mat or towel.
5. Elma Lewis Playhouse Free Concert with Groove City: Come march through the Franklin Park Playstead (Between White Stadium and the Franklin Park Zoo, 1 Columbia Road Entrance with Marcus Santos. People young and old, bang a drum and dance with an interactive Afro Brazillian concert mixing music, dance and interactive audience participation. Cost is free, the event begins at 11 a.m.