1. It’s expected to reach 56 degrees today – yes, 56 degrees. Rain could hit the area overnight.
2. The Boston Business Journal recently looked at seven South End startups on Harrison Avenue. The article lists Harrison Avenue, particularly 500 Harrison Ave., as one of the places, outside of Southie’s “Innovation District,” attracting up-and-coming tech startups in the city.
3. It’s so good we’ll highlight it once more: South Enders Rebecca Roth, owner of the Gallows restaurant on Washington Street, and Stephen Gullo recently had their love story featured in the New York Times Weddings/Celebration or “Vows” section. The couple wed in Brookline on Jan. 28. Read the full story.
4. The Blackstone/Franklin Square Neighborhood Association will hold its annualScholarship Fundraiser/Silent Auction from 6 to 8 p.m. this coming Thursday, Feb. 23, at Estragon. Complete details and ticket information.
5. In case you missed it, South End Patch columnist Karen Fabian had “7 Tips to Improve Your Financial Health.”