Today is Monday, November 7. Here are five things you need to know.
1. Sunny skies today with highs in the lower 60s. Winds 5 to 10 mph.
2. Seven South End restaurants were featured in Boston Magazine's November issue. , , , , , and The Gallows were named to the magazine's list of the top 50 restaurants in Boston.
3. The Union Park Neighborhood Association is hosting a this Wednesday at . Stop by the Tremont Street restaurant between 6 and 8 p.m. and enjoy complimentary beer, wine and appetizers. For more information click here.
4. has announced extended holiday hours at its Tremont Street location. The corner shop will now be open on Sundays from noon until 8 p.m. Delivery services are also available 7 days a week on orders over $75
5. Missed out on the news this week? Check out our .