1. A new neighbor is coming: Chestnut Hill's Urban Grape, fresh from , will open its second location in the South End this September. The wine shop owners confirmed the September time frame in a release sent yesterday.
2. Get your kids to read this summer: Patch has partnered with author James Patterson's ReadKiddoRead to share summer reading list for kids ages , , and . There's also the Boston Public Schools' summer reading lists, with books available at the library.
3. Boston City Council Weekly Meeting: will meet for their weekly meeting in the Ianella Chambers on the fifth floor. This meeting is open to the public and is available on Comcast Channel 51 and webcast. Meeting begins at 12:00 p.m.
4. Strawberry Dessert Festival: is serving fresh homemade strawberry cheesecake all throughout the month of June. Local chefs will be amking strawberry-themed creations to benefit the Mass Farmers Markets. This event is going on all day and costs $8.00.
5. Free Wednesday Concert featuring Los Sugar Kings: T series presents Afro-Cuban band, Los Sugar Kings at Titus Sparrow Park. Bring picnics, blankets, and beach chairs. The weather looks iffy, so check the Titus Sparrow Park website or Facebook page for any cancellations. Otherwise, the show starts at 6:30 p.m.