1. Temperatures are expected to reach the low 60s today. Thank you Mother Nature.
2. The Taste of the South End event Tuesday night at the sold out, as area foodies swamped the center to try samples from more than 40 neighborhood chefs. The annual event also featured live cooking demonstrations, a silent auction and, of course, beer and wine tastings. Proceeds from the event benefit the AIDS Action Committee (AAC), New England’s oldest and largest AIDS service organization. See photos from the event above, and, if you have any photos you’d like to share, please upload them to this article.
3. You have until 9 a.m. Friday, March 9, to let us know: currently leads, but Seligman Dental Designs is not far behind and appears to be gaining ground.
4. “How did the South End vote in the Republic primary?”
5. Also, be sure to check out a conversation South End Patch columnist John Keith may or may not have had with Mitt Romney in the Westin Copley Place bathroom.