1. It should be windy today. Temperatures are expected to be in the high 40s. The rest of the weekend, expect sunny skies, with temperatures in the low to mid 30s.
2. at 4 p.m. Sunday for some caroling and hot apple cider. Also, feel free to bring canned goods to the event for the local food pantry.
3. If you’re shopping at the Prudential Center on Saturday, the High School Cello Ensemble will be playing holiday tunes at Saks Fifth Avenue from 1:30 to 2:30 p.m.
4. Check out the from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday at 485 Harrison Ave. before it shuts down until the New Year. After a two-week hiatus (for Christmas and New Year’s Day), the market will return on Sunday, Jan. 8.
5. Why wait until the New Year to start your New Year’s resolution? The meets at 10 a.m. Saturday at the store, 652 Tremont St. It’s free, and everyone’s invited.