1. Weather: The National Weather Service is predicting a sunny day with a high near 34 degrees.
2. Worcester Square Tree Lighting: Stop by the Worcester Square Area Neighborhood Association's annual holiday tree lighting at 4 p.m. on Sunday in Worcester Square. In addition to a 20-foot holiday tree lighting, there will be live music, a raffle with a $500 grand prize, food, hot chocolate and a visit from Santa Claus. Santa will have a toy for every child in attendance. A portion of the proceeds from the event will go to the United South End Settlements. See here for more information.
3. Photos with Santa at Coco Baby: Bring your little ones to Coco Baby (1636 Washington St.) for a visit with Santa Claus on Saturday at 4 p.m. There will be a photographer onsite from whom you can order prints, Christmas cards, and digital images. You must RSVP in advance. See here for more details.
4. Decoupage Workshop: Jennifer Sherr Designs (59 Wareham St.) is holding a decoupage workshop at her studio this Saturday at 11 a.m. Attendees will learn traditional tecniques as well as more sophisticated approaches to design. For both advanced and beginning students. Cost is $95. See here for more information.
5. Pop-up Chocolate Store: Purefections Chocolates, a local company specializing in handmade Belgian chocolate confections is holding a pop-up store event every Saturday and Sunday at 526 Tremont St. through Christmas. The shop will be open Saturdays from 12 to 5 and Sundays 11-4 through the holidays. See here fore more details.
Things you can do every day on South End Patch:
- Share your news with the rest of the community. Click here to add an announcement.
- Add your events to our events calendar.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news updates.
- Want up-to-the-minute news? Click here to follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
- Share your thoughts on your community in a blog. Click here to get started.