1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a mostly sunny day with a high near 48 degrees. The evening will cloud over and the temperature will drop to 36 degrees.
2. Organic Wines for Turkey: Stop by Formaggio Kitchen South End (268 Shawmut Ave.) anytime between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. today to sample three naturally made wines that pair well with Thanksgiving dinner. Hosted by David from Mise Wines. See here for more information.
3. For The Moms: Bring yourself and your kids to Blo (437 Columbus Ave.) on Monday mornings from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. for a special hair appointment where there'll be a playspace, juice boxes and snacks for the little ones, and time for yourself to get your hair done. Appointments are $35 and must be booked in advance. See here for the details.
4. New Art Exhibit: NK Gallery (450 Harrison Ave.) is currently showing The Paintings of Paul Walcott 2010- 2012. The show features abstractions in multi-media ranging from intimate in scale to wall size. The paintings have been said to be unfathomable in depth and intricately eminate light. The seem at once effortless and immediate, and utterly complex. See here for more information.
5. Attention South End Businesses! Are you offering any special Black Friday deal or promotion? Email email@example.com for the details for inclusion in an upcoming article. It will be a great way to get the word out to residents, and a great way for residents to know what the deals are right in their own neighborhood!
Things you can do every day on South End Patch:
- Share your news with the rest of the community. Click here to add an announcement.
- Add your events to our events calendar.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news updates.
- Want up-to-the-minute news? Click here to follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
- Share your thoughts on your community in a blog. Click here to get started.