1. Weather: The National Weather Service is predicting a cloudy day with a high of 39 degrees and freezing likely in the morning.
2. Meet a Celtic: Want to meet Celtics rookie Jared Sullinger? He's hosting a clothing drive at Morgan Memorial Goodwill Industries (1010 Harrison Ave.) tonight from 5:30-7pm. Each donor will receive an autograph, a picture with Jared and will be entered into a drawing for a VIP experience at a Celtics game. See here for more information.
3. Community Yoga: South End Yoga (111 W Concord St.) is offering a community yoga class priced at $5. All levels are welcome and mats are free. The class will feature PranaVayu (pra-na-vah-yu) yoga, Boston’s rapidly growing style of Vinyasa yoga designed to lead you efficiently to heights of physical and mental achievement. See here for more details.
4. Nutricosmetics Workshop: Join skincare expert and founder of MZ Skincare, Marianne at Whole Foods Symphony today from 5:30-7 p.m. for a Nutricosmetics Workshop. Learn what peels, masks, and scrubs will brighten your skin. Discover which foods will help you glow from the inside out. Registration is required. See here for more information.
5. State of the City: Boston Mayor Thomas Menino will deliver his 20th “State of the City” public address tonight at 7 p.m. at Faneuil Hall. Watch it on television at 7:30 p.m. on WCVB Channel 5 (RCN and Comcast) and on NECN Channel 6 (Comcast).
Things you can do every day on South End Patch:
- Share your news with the rest of the community. Click here to add an announcement.
- Add your events to our events calendar.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news updates.
- Want up-to-the-minute news? Click here to follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
- Share your thoughts on your community in a blog. Click here to get started.