1. Weather: The National Weather Service is predicting a sunny day with a high near 33 degrees. If you have any photos from Saturday's storm, share them here.
2. New Year's Eve Celebrations: What do you plan to do to celebrate the end of 2012 and the coming of 2013? Last week, we published a list of New Year's Eve events going on right here in the South End. Be sure to check it out to know what's happening right here in the neighborhood.
3. Places for New Year's Brunch: Not all restaurants are open for brunch, and not all restaurants are open on the holiday for New Year's brunch. But we found a few places offering a delicous way to celebrate the beginning of the new year. See here for places to get a New Year's Day brunch in the South End.
4. Top Ten South End Stories of the Year: It was a crazy year in the South End, with businesses opening and closing, criminal and police activity, large real estate and business developments, and more. See which of the stories resounded most in the neighborhood with our list of the top stories in the South End this year.
5. Happy New Year! Your trusty editor has the day off tomorrow, although I'm actually still on-call for any breaking news that happens on the holiday. Remember that you can always post your events and announcements directly to the site to help share your news with the rest of the neighborhood. Thanks for a great year, and looking forward to 2013!
Things you can do every day on South End Patch:
- Share your news with the rest of the community. Click here to add an announcement.
- Add your events to our events calendar.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news updates.
- Want up-to-the-minute news? Click here to follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
- Share your thoughts on your community in a blog. Click here to get started.