1. Weather: The National Weather Service is predicting today will be rainy and cloudy with a high near 50 degrees.
2. Pay-what-you-can Yoga: Stop by Urbanity Dance, 280 Shawmut Ave. for Slow Flow and Core Yoga today at 8 a.m. This class is a pay-what-you-can class, but the suggested contribution is $5-$15 per class. The class is for all experience levels, including beginners. See here for more details.
3. Story Time - Bring your kids to the South End Branch Library (685 Tremont St.) for preschool story time at 10:30 a.m. today. For kids ages 3-5.
4. Volunteers Needed: The American Liver Foundation is seeking volunteers who will run the 2013 Boston Marathon as part of their team. This year will mark the 25th year participating as a charity partner of the Boston Marathon. See here for information on joining the team.
5. Art Classes for You and Your Kids: The Children's Art Centre (36 Rutland St.) is offereing classes for parents and children ages 10 months to 3 years. Classes are once a week and will introduce your child to innovative arts experiences in a nurturing, developmentally appropriate atmosphere. See here for more details.
Things you can do every day on South End Patch:
- Share your news with the rest of the community. Click here to add an announcement.
- Add your events to our events calendar.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news updates.
- Want up-to-the-minute news? Click here to follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
- Share your thoughts on your community in a blog. Click here to get started.