During the past
several years my group of friends at school and college took a large
number of photos and recorded a number of videos at graduation, prom,
sports, and many other school and college events. We tried to use
facebook, flickr, many other such social apps, and even emails to gather
and organize everyone's photos and videos at one place. Every single app
and tool constantly failed for us. Frustrated with this problem, we decided
to take charge to solve this problem for all the students and parents . We have created a new innovative app,
SnapsBoard, that makes it super easy for users to keep storing,
organizing, and sharing photos and videos along with their school/college
and life events.
Our goal is for everyone to be able to start preserving all their life-time photo and video memories starting from upcoming graduation ceremonies.
A quick brief about SnapsBoard app:
1) SnapsBoard automatically organizes your photos and videos by school, year, class, event, club, and group based on profile settings. SnapsBoard makes it super easy and quick to find any of your photos or videos.
2) You can snap photos and record videos within the app and share them directly from your phone. App stores original resolution photos and videos. You watch and download original resolution photos and videos.
3) Super simple and flexible privacy policies that enable users to either keep their photos and videos completely private or sharing them with just one friend or many, any desired groups, or social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, or Google+.
4) Create, organize, and manage events, clubs, and groups.
5) Flexibility to sign in with your facebook account.
6) You can try out the app with guest account. Just click on ‘Sign in as guest…’ button on Sign In page.
Where you can get the app from?
1) Download SnapsBoard app on your iPhone/iPad from Apple's app store:
2) Download SnapsBoard on your Android phone/tablet from Google Play store:
3) Access SnapsBoard on your laptop or PC - www.SnapsBoard.com
I will appreciate if you could please forward this information to your other friends. Let everyone benefit!
Should you have any questions or need any further information, SnapsBoard team is on standby to help.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something