According to a recent CareerBuilder.com survey, 40% of mobile job seekers abandon a job search when they come across a site that is not “mobile friendly.” Atrium Staffing has answered the call of today’s on-the-go job seekers by creating its own mobile and social media friendly site that makes it easier than ever to find and apply for jobs. The site is available on Android, Apple iOS, and Blackberry, and can be accessed at www.atriumstaff.com.
Atrium Staffing, one of the nation’s fastest growing, woman-owned staffing firms, tailored its mobile site to accommodate the applicant’s needs. Today, one in three job seekers use social media as a primary tool when looking for a job, and 50% of job seekers spend more than six hours per week using social media for their job search. With Atrium’s new mobile site, job hunters can:
- Easily search open positions by location, discipline and job type
- Quickly apply for jobs by uploading a resume from Google Docs, Drop Box or iCloud
- Email job opportunities as links to apply later from your desktop, if you don’t have access to your resume on your mobile device
- Follow Atrium on social networks and access hundreds of job openings on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Keep Atrium’s locations, office hours and contact information handy.
The mobile site also helps keep job seekers and clients in the know about all things Atrium, including a full listing of all service offerings, Atrium in the News, bios on the Atrium team and job seeker testimonials. Located on the top tool bar of every page, Atrium’s mobile site allows applicants and new community members to follow its Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn pages as well as the Atrium blog.
“Our Applicant-Centric philosophy means that we make it a priority to adapt to meet the needs of our job seekers,” said Atrium Staffing CEO Rebecca Cenni. “When we recognized that 10% of our web traffic was coming from mobile devices, we set out to create the most user-friendly, mobile site. Now candidates can job search on Atrium’s site and easily apply from anywhere.”To read the official press release, click here.