Things to Know in the South End Today, Nov. 8: Radius Ensemble Performance
Here are five things going on in the South End and nearby today.
1. Weather: The National Weather Service is predicting a rainy day with a high near 45 degrees. The evening will be cloudy and with a low of 38 degrees with a 40 percent chance of rain.
2. Radius Ensemble Performance: Hear a musical performance by the Radius Ensemble at the United South End Settlements’ Harriet Tubman House (566 Columbus Ave.) on Thursday November 8th from 6 - 8 p.m. This event is free and open to the public. Light refreshments will be served. See here for more information.
3. The 24th Annual Boston Jewish Film Festival: The Museum of Fine Arts Boston, The Coolidge Corner Theater and WGBH presents the world’s most innovative Jewish-themed films from November 8 through November 18 in various places around Boston. General admission is $12. You can see the full schedule here.
4. Mystery Writers Panel: Hallie Ephron, Archer Mayor, Hank Phillippi: A panel of mystery writers will be discussing the art of mystery at the main branch of the Boston Public Library at 6:30 p.m. Admission is free.
5. Tenth Annual “Leave No One Behind” Dinner: Then tenth annual “Leave No One Behind” Dinner to Benefit the New England Center for Homeless Veterans is tonight at the Seaport Hotel from 6 to 9 p.m. Cost of admission is $275. See here for more information.
Things you can do every day on South End Patch:
- Share your news with the rest of the community. Click here to add an announcement.
- Add your events to our events calendar.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news updates.
- Want up-to-the-minute news? Click here to follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
- Share your thoughts on your community in a blog. Click here to get started.