Things to Know in the South End Today, Jan. 2nd
Here's what's happening in the South End neighborhood today.
1. Weather: The National Weather Service is predicting a sunny day with a high near 26 degrees.
2. Happy New Year: In case you missed it yesterday, we published some tips on what to do to maintain your healthy New Year's resolution beyond just this week. Check it out and share your own tips.
3. Get in Shape: Join the Boston Zumba Divas at 50 W Brookline St. for a special "2013:Body RESET" workout class tonight at 6 p.m. The class if for anyone who wished they could just hit the "reset" button to lose weight and tone up. See here for more information.
4. Top Ten South End Stories of the Year: It was a crazy year in the South End, with businesses opening and closing, criminal and police activity, large real estate and business developments, and more. See which of the stories resounded most in the neighborhood with ourlist of the top stories in the South End in 2012.
5. Resolve to Stay in the Know: Want to be completely on top of what's happening in the neighborhood? Whether it's a new restaurant opening or police activity near your home, South End Patch has got you covered. You can sign up to get breaking news updates, or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
Things you can do every day on South End Patch:
- Share your news with the rest of the community. Click here to add an announcement.
- Add your events to our events calendar.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news updates.
- Want up-to-the-minute news? Click here to follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
- Share your thoughts on your community in a blog. Click here to get started.