Things to Know in the South End Today, Feb. 4th: babyYOGA at Community Music Center of Boston
Here's a few things happening in the neighborhood today.
1. Weather: The National Weather Service is predicting a mostly sunny day with a high of 34 degrees.
2. babyYOGA: Bring your baby or toddler to this Community Music Center of Boston (34 Warren Ave.) integrated music and yoga class to combine physical exercise with soothing relaxation techniques for both you and your child. Classes run on Mondays and Fridays at 9 a.m., and it costs $15 to drop in. See here for more information.
3. Drop in at Coco Baby: Drop by Coco Baby (1636 Washington St.) with your kids at 3 p.m. today and enjoy our toys, arts & crafts, and musical instruments. The play space provides children with an area to explore their creative sides, interact with others their own age, and get out all that excess energy. Cost is $8 per visit. See here for more information.
4. School Proposals: The Boston Public Schools' External Advisory Committee is meeting tonight to discuss the three new school choice models that include everything from the creation of smaller zones to the abolition of the zones altogether. Attend the meeting from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at Orchard Gardens K-8 School, (906 Albany St.)
5. Super Bowl: Just in case you didn't watch, the Baltimore Ravens won last night's Super Bowl 34-31.
Things you can do every day on South End Patch:
- Share your news with the rest of the community. Click here to add an announcement.
- Add your events to our events calendar.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news updates.
- Want up-to-the-minute news? Click here to follow us on Facebook or Twitter.
- Share your thoughts on your community in a blog. Click here to get started.