Five Things: Deal for Sibling Rivalry
Today is Friday, March 2. Here are five things you need to know:
1. Today should be partly cloudy with temperatures in the high 30s. On Saturday, it’s supposed to rain all day with temperatures reaching the mid 50s.
2. You have until midnight tonight to do what more than 1,000 others have already done: Buy the Groupon for the South End’s Sibling Rivalry. It’s a $20 for $40 deal that expires Sept. 5. Make sure to look at all the rules and stipulations before purchasing.
3. For all the latest South End food news, events and deals, check out yesterday’s “Taste of the South End and More on the Food & Dining Scene.” In addition to info on Tuesday’s Taste of the South End, the column includes more on the Cooking for Hope event, a decoupage workshop, a special night at the Beehive and $1 tapas at Estragon.
4. Staying in the food arena, the popular fast-food chain Chick-fil-A has responded to its local critics after recently being shutout of Northeastern University’s new student center. However, the question remains: Do you believe them?
5. Now that street sweeping is upon the South End, make sure you sign up for the city’s No-Two alerts, unless that is you like getting your car towed.