With all of the tree trimming, cookie baking and partygoing, there is so much to do during the holidays that it's easy to leave shopping for Christmas presents until the last minute. But by then, the malls and chain stores are usually chaotic and the mere thought of battling crowds is exhausting.
Here are some ideas for easy gifts that can be bought locally and require little stress:
- Go to Lekker Home and pick out some nice home goods acccessories for teachers, relatives and neighbors.
- Go to Lotus Designs for festive, holiday-inspired bouquets, or wreaths with candles that would make nice centerpieces for a friend or neighbor’s Christmas dinner table.
- Go to Coco Baby and pick out a few fun titles or toys for the children in your family, or your kid’s friends.
- Go to Flour Bakery & Cafe and order a festive box of treats that would be a delicious complement to holiday dinners.
- Go to South End Athletic Company and pick up a gift certificate or new running shoes, or sporting accessories for the athlete in your life.
- Go to Lynn Graham Designs for monogrammed stationary that makes for a simple, yet personal gift.
- Go to Etant and give someone in your life who needs a little relaxation a gift certificate for a manicure, pedicure or spa treatment.
Tell us: What are some of your own last-minute gift ideas? Share in the comments below.